• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

What do the NDI PAs look like?

Kim

スター軍の司書
I've been wondering for a little while what the Warhawk and the Golem power armors look like. I'd love to get a picture of that recent scene with Autumn sleeping in her Warhawk with her head on Ian's Warhawk's shoulder but I can't fully picture it because I have no clue really what the Warhawks really look like.

I always kinda got a Talgeese vibe from the NDI armors, but maybe that's just the way I picture things when I hear names like "Warhawk" and "Phalanx". This is definitely a Derran question...

So a PHALANX would look like Iron Man? Seriously? That's pretty cool tho I guess I always figured the defensive features and drone bay would give it some bulk. The image in my head anyways was a little bulkier than a Mindy anyways. Of course that also gives way to plenty of jokes about the song...

I... AM .... IRON MAN!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back