• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

What Do Think of the Type 36 Holiday Kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
If you didn't already know, the Star Army has a holiday kit that's basically a box of Yule/Year-End/Xmas supplies like hot cocoa, chocolate coins, and a random tree ornament. This is the Type 36 Holiday Kit. It's intended to help boost morale and camaraderie when your character isn't home for the holidays. Is this useful or is it extra?

I actually used these in the Resurgence RP very recently. Are other SAoY GMs using them in RP?

Do you see any parts of the article that need an improvement or overhaul? Does it meet the standard of quality?

It might be a good idea to have the kit be available to ships and not individuals. If that's already the case, I can't tell. Just thinking that people don't want to have that tack around on their person during the other parts of the year and how cute it would be to have it all set up centrally in the wardroom for people to grab what they need when they need.

I think I was under the impression that the supply people would order kits for whoever wanted them before! Thanks Wes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back