• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

What do you think of a reporting plotship?

Kai

Retired Staff
Do you think a reporting plotship would be fun to have, and join in on? I want to know how much support I would get if i attempted to make one. This is for testing the waters only. If I get enough support here, I will try and go for it. on a slightly related note, how would one go about formally submitting an idea for a new plot?

I like this idea (having talked a bit about it on IRC) because it gives a really good chance at multi-plot cross-over as well as for some unique plot dynamics. Also a good chance for some perspective. So it sounds like a really good idea, though a lot of coordination might be needed for some plot lines (like, being on the Front line with Epsilon squad during the Offensive as a combat photographer) or riding along with the YSS Celia to see what life with the 3XF is like. =)

As Kim said, it would have multi plot crossovers, and chances for just about every genre of storytelling. It would give us an insight into the life of a reporter or group of reporters in the SARP setting, and allow for more interest in making news articles, as part of the plot, which would then be 'broadcast' in the news subforum. It would help bring more use into that subforum, and add a bit to the realistic feel of SARPin general, I believe.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back