• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

What is the history behind the red and green Neps?

Omega724

Inactive Member
Am I correct in hearing that Kennewes is trying to secede from Nepleslia?
If that's true, who could I talk to about the situation, beliefs, motives, government, etc. of both sides of the war? I would like to get some info about the Greens and the Reds before I start any action on creating a new character or not.

If there are any links out there...they'd be helpful as well.

For the meantime, I'm controlling the reds. The Reds, a political group that has existed (and fought the greens) since the earliest days of the SARP, seek to preserve the old ways: they're big on cloning, war, species diversity, imperialism, shipbuilding, and organized crime. They don't like restrictive laws (especial on weapons or self-defense) or species replacement (think Yamatai). They see the greens as new-age leftists who are wrongly putting themselves in charge of all of Nepleslia, and they especially hate the senate. The reds want the Emperor to have absolute power (but not necessarily the current emperor). They possess an enormous military-industrial base (including that of the temporarily allied Black faction) and a significant portion of the population supports them throughout Nepleslia--the greens have historically been seen as oppressors of the Nepleslian population in general and Yamataian sympathizers due to their long history as working for the old Uesureyan Empire.

The old official government of the Reds (whose capital was New Detroit [which is now known as Funky City]) was the Tymian Empire, whose major industrial complex was TD Electronics. Both Tymia and Uesureya were members of the United Empire Forces (UEF) Since then, the Uesureyan elite became the Yamataian Empire, which eventually took over the UEF by force in the years before YE 01.

....Oh, just me thinking aloud, man. The mass fleet warfare RP kinda bores me.....so if I insert myself into the Nep plot, it might be as my old Op-Center characters.

Wes said:
For the meantime, I'm controlling the reds. The Reds, a political group that has existed (and fought the greens) since the earliest days of the SARP, seek to preserve the old ways: they're big on cloning, war, species diversity, imperialism, shipbuilding, and organized crime. They don't like restrictive laws (especial on weapons or self-defense) or species replacement (think Yamatai). They see the greens as new-age leftists who are wrongly putting themselves in charge of all of Nepleslia, and they especially hate the senate. The reds want the Emperor to have absolute power (but not necessarily the current emperor). They possess an enormous military-industrial base (including that of the temporarily allied Black faction) and a significant portion of the population supports them throughout Nepleslia--the greens have historically been seen as oppressors of the Nepleslian population in general and Yamataian sympathizers due to their long history as working for the old Uesureyan Empire.

The old official government of the Reds (whose capital was New Detroit [which is now known as Funky City]) was the Tymian Empire, whose major industrial complex was TD Electronics. Both Tymia and Uesureya were members of the United Empire Forces (UEF) Since then, the Uesureyan elite became the Yamataian Empire, which eventually took over the UEF by force in the years before YE 01.

Helpful, thanks Wes.

Wes, does this still take into account all the free, amazing social programs that the greens have been doing to help improve the standard of life on the planet?

Sure, leftwingers and all, but there are some benefits that I'm hoping eventually find their way into the 'stop hating greens' polls.

The answer, gentlemen, is to legalize and socialize prostitution. I believe the Reds would return to the fold.

Yeah, just tax the prostitutes. That'll make it legal, and also not as many prostitutes will take up the job.

I thought prostitution was already legal? It isn't banned in any Yamataian law (in fact, it is supposedly common in Kyoto) and I can't even find laws for Nepleslia (are there any? If not what does the FCPD do?).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back