• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

What should I choose as a cup size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangelove

Inactive Member
Seeing I've had at least a douzen requests for advice on female cup sizes since I've joined SARP, I figure it's about time I write up a guideline about them to help you boys out. It's not that detailed, I know, but it's quick. At some future point I may also add a section on the three sizes...oh, and maybe some sample photos; though I'm sure many guys around here have plenty of samples of all size categories. :lol:

Foreword: In the last 5~15 years, the average cupsize in most westernized countries as jump up one or even two cup sizes, so this guide may not necessarily reflect very recent or upcoming trends. However I've tried to balance out both the past and present.

AA-Cups are virtually flat-chested. Common for prepubescent girls, but rare among developed women.

A-Cups are the smallest size considered a "true" cup size, since it is the smallest state in which the breast becomes pronounced, though is often still too small to make a significant bulge unless the person is wearing relatively form-fitting clothes. Uncommon among adult women, but common among mid-teen girls.

B-Cups were the most common cup size and made up roughly about one third of adult women. Typically B-cups size is much more visibly pronounced, and is the smallest of the "grabbable, a-palm-full" cup sizes.

C-cups are arguably the new most common cup size. While their occurrence is similar to that of B-cups, if you look at any modern fashion or swimsuit magazine cover, the odds are she's a C-cup; both B and D are much less prevalent among models.

D-cups are typically those "wow, that's big" cup sizes that are very roughly the size of a sweet melon. Once breasts reach this size, it's fairly common to start suffering minor problems (sore backs are common without support, much harder to fit bras properly, possible sagging). The occurrence of D-cups is uncommon; it appears only slightly more often than A-cups.

E cups and all sizes larger cumulatively occur almost just as often as D cups. Still, for the sake of having PA pilots that can actually fit into armor, or a soldier that can actually move without encumbrance I think this should be reclassified as rare.

Hard numbers for bra sizes is like this: You have the initial diameter of the rib cage (standardized of course) which is usually an even number. Adult sized bras in the USA start at 32 and go up in 2 inch increments. Standard sized bras are: 32; 34; 36; 38; 40; etc. Keep in mind that this is how wide around someone's ribcage the bigger this number is, the "thicker" the person's body is.

For Measurements you take the Bra band size (The rib cage diameter) and add the inches from the Cup size (A= 1; B=2; C=3; D=4) to that base number to get the bust measurement. So a 32 B would be 34in in her measurements.

I APPEAR WITH AWESOME INFORMATION.

Yuuko, the ace armor pilot; has a lovely pair of D cups and she pilots the Mindy with extreme proficiency.

But yes, D+ cups should be used sparingly, otherwise the setting may begin to look like a perversion extravagan--- OH SHI-

Hey the bigger the better! Soft pillowz.............I'm not complaining. I've made it my hard and fast rule that any female I make will never have lower than C

Tomoe, I think Tyler just showed what the true face of the average male SARP player is.

(I'm not sure whether I'm joking or not, so don't ask >_< )

The question is, Tyler, why make a character with that size? You're not going to be enjoying them.

Also, I don't think "how big can they be and still efficiently pilot?" is the right inquiry...."How smooshed and uncomfortable are they while efficiently piloting?" sounds more appropriate.

Breast stuff is actually annoyingly simple, but we men folk don't really need to ever think about it usually so we don't know it at all. Sad thing...

Anyway. Imma not comment on Tyler, save for possibly a head shake, and move on.

PAs, at least the ones employed by the Yammies, are able to adjust quite a bit for height and the likes. The "D" range, though, is probably the maximum. And even then it might hurt a bit.

I do believe Neko commonly don't go past the "B" range. "C" isn't uncommon, but "D" is exceptionally rare. If I remember right.

...I believe the phrase "Big Fat Cat Tats" applies. And I imagine Neko as being able to have almost any cup size without back problems.

As for armor cup size...maybe they're just milked first by the armor? >.>

Okay, having done Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, PRO-TIP involving boobs- getting hit in the boobs HURTS and can hurt for hours afterwards- if you have a character doing a lot of combat- those puppies will get in the way. There is a reason why females that typically do combat bind their chests.

Yamataian armors using the hemosynth insert I didn't think appreciated clothing getting in the way ... the insert just molds and cushions a woman's chest as needed.

I wouldn't grace your post with a reply if it wasn't in error, Toshiro. Regardless, it was in poor taste.

First, milking only does them any good if they're lactating. Otherwise, breast size is fat and tissue (and, in the earlier models, jet fuel). Second, while nekos can support any size, the larger sizes are not common, merely because they _are_ a mass-produced organism, and the custom sizes are exactly that. Yuuko, for example, used to be an A, I believe. Her "upgrade" was given much attention when she had it done.

NH-7 User Manual said:
The CRT nozzles are rocket thrusters hidden under the skin on her shoulder blades, capable of delivering short bursts of speed and flight, composed of an upper and lower VDF (vector diversion flap) lip, the inside of which are ceramic plating. Fuel for the rockets is generally stored in the weapon's breasts and is internally replenished.

NH-7 User Manual (Q&A with Ketsurui Yui) said:
4.3 Why are there no male NH-7's?

Hmm, I think that a lot of the differences that make human females and males better than the other in different areas are simply not present. So what would be the point of a male NH-7? Also, I'm not sure where they would store their CRT fuel, my breasts serve to store it.

Isn't it great that that's not the case anymore? it'd suck to be gettin it on and ya go to squeeze a neko's boob and flames shoot out of the nipple.

*headdesk*

I think we should take this moment to appreciate how truly ... unique, Wes is. The mind it takes to come up with a female, humanoid weapon that stores jet fuel in the breasts is a mind worth appreciating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back