• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

What should I choose as a cup size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangelove

Inactive Member
Seeing I've had at least a douzen requests for advice on female cup sizes since I've joined SARP, I figure it's about time I write up a guideline about them to help you boys out. It's not that detailed, I know, but it's quick. At some future point I may also add a section on the three sizes...oh, and maybe some sample photos; though I'm sure many guys around here have plenty of samples of all size categories. :lol:

Foreword: In the last 5~15 years, the average cupsize in most westernized countries as jump up one or even two cup sizes, so this guide may not necessarily reflect very recent or upcoming trends. However I've tried to balance out both the past and present.

AA-Cups are virtually flat-chested. Common for prepubescent girls, but rare among developed women.

A-Cups are the smallest size considered a "true" cup size, since it is the smallest state in which the breast becomes pronounced, though is often still too small to make a significant bulge unless the person is wearing relatively form-fitting clothes. Uncommon among adult women, but common among mid-teen girls.

B-Cups were the most common cup size and made up roughly about one third of adult women. Typically B-cups size is much more visibly pronounced, and is the smallest of the "grabbable, a-palm-full" cup sizes.

C-cups are arguably the new most common cup size. While their occurrence is similar to that of B-cups, if you look at any modern fashion or swimsuit magazine cover, the odds are she's a C-cup; both B and D are much less prevalent among models.

D-cups are typically those "wow, that's big" cup sizes that are very roughly the size of a sweet melon. Once breasts reach this size, it's fairly common to start suffering minor problems (sore backs are common without support, much harder to fit bras properly, possible sagging). The occurrence of D-cups is uncommon; it appears only slightly more often than A-cups.

E cups and all sizes larger cumulatively occur almost just as often as D cups. Still, for the sake of having PA pilots that can actually fit into armor, or a soldier that can actually move without encumbrance I think this should be reclassified as rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back