• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Where is the information of the Elysians?

Cora

Inactive Member
I've discovered a 404 error page when I was looking for the CCG recial information on the premir Winged race.

Where did it go?

I've heard people say that the Elysian's wiki is outdated. When someone had trouble making a character, I remember updating some parts, but I was wondering if that was enough and if people still have issues with navigating/making a new Elysian character.

Though I haven’t had time to update the Elysian sections of the wiki due to the reasons I already mentioned here, I’ve helped all of the players interested in the YSS Panopteles plot - especially @Lizalopod - with their characters in Discord DMs, and my DMs on the forum and on Discord are always open to anyone interested in making an Elysian character~!

This was before you were GMing, for sure! I'm just into updating the Elysian wiki pages so was wondering if any of them need it. Maybe Lizalopod might have recognized that it was lacking somewhere even though they've made an Elysian before.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back