• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Where Should We Store Music?

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Right now there are not too many music files on Star Army--mainly my experimental creations in the form of the Star Army OST Albums. But with the advent of AI music makers like Suno.ai, we could see an explosion of new music files in the same way AI Art has added images for a lot of characters who wouldn't previously get art at all.

SARP music might be used as plot/starship themesongs, faction anthems, character themes, in character media, mission mood music, or product jingles like the Rectal Infuriator Hot Sauce song.

My question is, where do we want to put it? Do you think it makes more sense on the wiki (easy to use in articles) or in the forum's media section (social features like ratings and comments)? Both?

might be under the music namespace, and maybe struct could be music_name, Music_by, music_what

music name and by are self explanatory but what could be what type of song it is,

i plan on making a page for the Mining Guild music i've created for their Miner song.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back