• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Who are the staff on SARP currently?

Scot

Inactive Member
I saw a list of staff while seeing who I should annoy to check on my Aeonic Race Submission and saw only a single list of the staff, however it seemed rather outdated since it was also a quote from this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1369

I was wondering if there was a more updated list, if not one could be created to also include character staff so new players know who to PM for new character updates.

Staff: Wes, Andrew, Kim, Soresu, Doshii Jun, Toshiro, Yangfan, Tom, Zakalwe

Setting and Technology Mods: Wes, Soresu, Toshiro, Exhack, Vesper

In all seriousness, new races are one of the lowest priority things on the site right now for a number of reasons, including:

- We're in war mode, not exploration (NMX meta-plot).
- New species are almost never used in more than one plot, and are often abandoned.
- There is no pressing immediate "need" for new races, especially PC ones, at least in my opinion. Sure, they're nice to have, but there's no immediate benefit to the current ongoing roleplay as far as I see.
- Personally I am already trying to weed out small factions so we can have a more unified community.
- New species articles are long, and the longer an article is, the less likely it is to find time to process it, especially three weeks from my wedding when wedding and honeymoon planning have consumed a lot of my time.

Basically, I'll get there when I get there. Be patient and don't expect super fast results. The Freespacers, for instance, took over a year to approve. I have an enormous backlog of SARP stuff to do and for you to expect to cut to the front of the line would be selfish.

My goal is to get to your submission within the next three weeks.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back