• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Who did the DOGA Art for the Takumi ECC?

I indeed did that art. After trying to use it (the Fifth SF has one) I decided that I needed an image to link to it, so I made one.

If you want the model well... I can try to send it to you, but I'm not very good at doing stuff like that.

Firstly, you did an amazing job. Secondly, yes if possible...I would like the model. I will hit you up when we are on IRC at the sametime next. I can try to help you with sending it.

Well, Thank you. I usually don't consider my renders to be spectacular or anything, so hearing praise from an original creator of a ship, whom was absent during the modeling process, is quite high praise.

As for getting the model to you, depending on what you want to do with it, It might be easier just to tell me what you need done to it.

We can talk about it when I see you. I am at work currently. I am off for the next few days so I am sure our paths will cross.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back