• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Who is the Star Army of Nepleslia fighting?

Flesh Hound

Inactive Member
I don't know how the ranks work, who the Star Army of Nepleslia is fighting, why they are fighting, where, how long it will take to get there by ship, what ship and what YE are we in. I am a noob.

1. Ranks reflect your character's pay, responsibility and authority. Starting ranks are predetermined by what character you created ( Ie: Medical Officers start off as lower officers instead of normal soldier ranks for basic grunts). Your ranks increase when the GMs promote you for actions in RP. The rank you see on the board below your names is just a reflection on your postcount, and sometimes awarded for dedication to the RP. It has notthing to do with your in-character rank.

2. The SAoN is not fighting anybody. Except itself in a Civil War.

3. Kennewes is seceeding from the Nepleslian empire.

4. Ship is leaving on monday, get your character approved and get on board.

5. The Alliance.

6. YE 29.

7. Avoid double posting, edit whatever extra things you want to say into your previous message.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back