• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

In Progress Wiki Bug

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Here and there this will happen:

ai.imgur.com_0jmnafu.png

ai.imgur.com_eBokoxT.png

This also happens with images.

What is happening is the last two brackets are thrown to the line below instead of being directly behind the | like they normally are. This issue started a few days ago. I can take more screenshots if necessary, but I am using the buttons on the toolbar to get the links and images there. Doesn't happen when I'm doing them manually, of course!

Thank you!
@Wes

I'm not sure I follow what you're doing.

Can you post step by step how to replicate the problem?

Yes, I can. Give me a few minutes to an hour to replicate it as it happens only 25-50% of the time.

Same thing happens to me, it happens when you select a link or image to paste into the Wiki text. Then once you hit paste/enter/whatever, it will usually displace the ending brackets (]], }}) a ways away then where they should be.

Oh gosh thank goodness I was starting to worry PEBCAK was the issue.

Will screenshot now, though. Had to get a few other things out of the way.

Step One:
I am working in this step between the word "of" and "setting" on the top line.ai.imgur.com_Agt5Kq0.png
Step Two:
In this step I am using the link widget to find SARP.
ai.imgur.com_mlzVyVz.png
Step Three:
This is where the problem occurs. The end brackets of the link are not directly where they need to be placed, but back a few words, sometimes down a line, too.
ai.imgur.com_3PCrYXm.png

I noticed you're using the outdated Ghost Nebula template. Does it occur with any of the modern templates?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back