• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Wiki Pages that Require Updating

Shouldn't the timeline be merged into a single article? Each individual year is much too small to justify its own article. And...well, maybe it's just me, but having to click on 30 separate links to read the SARP timeline is just too much work. :?

But there's so many articles that link to a specific year already...

Additionally, what constitutes an important event? I notice some of the ones on here seem fairly minor; for example:
  • "Hanako was kidnapped, then rescued on Nepleslia."
  • "YSS Eucharis assigned to Taisa Ketsurui Hanako."
  • "YSS Eucharis destroyed IPG Malchick-class Stealth Corvette NSS Anonymous"
Are we going to go by the standard "anything that occurs in an IC plot", or should we simply use "anything that has a major impact on the setting"?

Edit: On the YE30 page, I merged some same-mission entries (i.e. "Eucharis discovers Azorea" and "Eucharis saves Azorean Viceroy's life" were combined into a single point.)

I also went by the official wiki standard and removed double-links (i.e., any hyperlink that appears more than once on the page) to make it easier to read. If that's unacceptable, just revert the most recent edit.

Anything you feel is important or interesting can be added. Definitely add battles, first contacts, treaties, changes in plot ships (starting, ending, etc), and such.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back