• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Resolved Wiki Plugin Request

Just tested this and ~~NOTOC~~ gets rid of both the standard table of contents and the one generated by {{INLINETOC}} (which is specified on the plugin page). So right now you either double up your table of contents or just don't have one at all.

Is there a way to hide the normal table of contents without ~~NOTOC~~? The plugin article says something about needing additional modifications to hide the dokuwiki standard table of contents.

Just tested this and ~~NOTOC~~ gets rid of both the standard table of contents and the one generated by {{INLINETOC}} (which is specified on the plugin page). So right now you either double up your table of contents or just don't have one at all.

Is there a way to hide the normal table of contents without ~~NOTOC~~? The plugin article says something about needing additional modifications to hide the dokuwiki standard table of contents.
Not that I know of.

Knowing that this plugin sounds redundant. Also I want the TOC in the same pkace on every page for the sake of consistency and ease of navigation.

Put {{INLINETOC}} at the very top, bottom, or really anywhere on the page and leave out ~~NOTOC~~. I haven't had a problem, but if the TOC needs to be in the same place on every page, adding this plugin was a waste of time because by default it moves the TOC.

Not that I know of.

inlinetoc.jpg

This is what I get when I try to use it (though it's only a preview, I haven't saved so maybe it works totally when live). Not that it's an issue for me, since the regular ToC looks way more sleek and visually attractive. Just thought I'd say something in case.
Knowing that this plugin sounds redundant. Also I want the TOC in the same place on every page for the sake of consistency and ease of navigation.
That's good to know. Would hate to see NTSE people have to fight with submitters who use "WRAP right" in the place of the ToC on long articles then say "lol I have a ToC it's at the bottom it's technically there!"

RPG-D RPGfix
Back