• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

READ ME Wiki Update Request Thread

And here I was typing about that and yours popped up

@Wes For some reason, searching for "Love Day" on the wiki produces the error, but other searches do not, and the Love Day article itself is fine... there must be an excerpted page on it in the search results. Good luck, Boss!

The part that's irritating is that it's an easy mistake to make and unless you have direct access to the database you can't fix it.

Dokuwiki doesn't use a database, all the pages are stored as text files. But I get what you meant.

I use a full-featured IDE with DokuWiki syntax highlighting and autocomplete and linting to do a lot of my work. Helps find a lot of that stuff.

She has to be in the characters:yamatai: namespace to get the YSE Politics struct first!

Minkans are capable of using the SPINE...

But the SPINE article is written in such a way as to make me (and perhaps others) think that only Nekos use the SPINE. For example, the first line of the article reads:
"The Somatic-Projection Interlinked Neural Ensemble (SPINE) is a control interface system used by the NH-29 and Nekovalkyrja, Type 33 to interact directly with vehicles."

I feel it could be good to update the SPINE article to mention the other species that are adapted to using the SPINE, in case there's more than the Minkans that I don't know about.

Minkans are capable of using the SPINE...

But the SPINE article is written in such a way as to make me (and perhaps others) think that only Nekos use the SPINE. For example, the first line of the article reads:
"The Somatic-Projection Interlinked Neural Ensemble (SPINE) is a control interface system used by the NH-29 and Nekovalkyrja, Type 33 to interact directly with vehicles."

I feel it could be good to update the SPINE article to mention the other species that are adapted to using the SPINE, in case there's more than the Minkans that I don't know about.
Implemented.

I'm gearing up to submit a plot application for the Hidden Sun Clan, however the two main species of the Clan (the Qaktoro and the Tula) are listed as Non-Playable in the Wiki Species List.

May I ask for permission to set them to playable? I can also wait to do this until I submit a plot and it is (hopefully) accepted.

Thanks!

Non-Playable really really just means "Get the GM permission" and it is more of a caveat to the GM to not accept characters made as that species lightly without forethought and to coordinate with the appropriate FM before doing so. I think they should stay non-playable for general purposes so people don't go making them willy-nilly for whatever, that doesn't really apply a particular plot about the species.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back