• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Wiki Updates - July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made some important changes to the wiki:
  • CCG namespace removed - all character creation guides will be in the normal guide namespace
  • Wiki Front Page - currently being revamped. All the lists of links are being moved into the sidebar by category
  • Category pages are in in the root namespace.
  • A new Guide page has been added that lists all of SARP's "how to" guides including character creation ones.
  • Templates for wiki pages are now all in the templates: namespace.
  • Main map moved to location:kikyo_sector
  • Glossary namespace added for terminology articles

For structure purposes, we want to have page names match the namespace below them, other other words:

planets ---> planets:hanakos_world
systems ---> systems:kazumi
factions ---> factions:yamatai_star_empire

So probably soon I'm going to make some namespaces into plural versions of the current ones.

Wish I'd seen this earlier today.

All of the wiki that I just gave a namespace to, would you mind changing those over to factions:nepleslia:etc with an "s" whenever you can? I will start to use factions from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…