• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

WINTER powered armor truss system

OsakanOne

Retired Member
<center>[LSDF] [LZ-LDF-W 001]

[WINTER: Military Standard-Issue Production Model]</center>

History & Background

About the [WINTER]: The Winter was designed to accomodate a growing military need for a hot-swappable role interchangable Power-Armor with the capacity to engage modern Power-Armors at various ranges and make interplanetary journies under its own power.
It was also decided that the Winter be made exceptionally capable so it may age and grow gracefully.
Many systems which were supposed to be encorporated into the WINTER weren't ready in time for production, most noticably the crystaline neural/quantum processor coupling designed to surpass the traditional gel neural processors.

Statistical Information

• Government: Lorath Matriarchy

Organization: LSDF
    Type: Multi-Role Power Armor
    Class: Reconfigurable Mass Production Lorath Military Power Armor – "WINTER LZ-LDF-W 001â€

Pretty quiet here... the tech looks sound and feasible for the setting... I don't have any arguments against it, mostly because I aided in the development.

Updated and some key systems added.

Note that this is the base model that'll be sold in bulk and issues to soldiers. Alterations are encouraged so long as the data is relayed back.

Drop a PM to Leutre, shes now the liason for the mystery box. I just received a long list of issues to be addressed on my own submission. >_>

"A mere mesh couldn't absorb gravity so effectively, at least not without high-end Yamataian tech. An alternative may be a sort of forcefield like a CDD bubble."

Why not?

Yamatai doesn't have a monopoly on this kind of stuff. Hell, in many ways, Yamatai is practically backwards.

The mesh is a mesh of micronized parts all working in perfect harmony. It's not a solid part but thousands of components all working in tandem.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back