• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[Xenedine] Armor Busting Rifle

From a scientific basis I don't understand how that works.

The energy released from an anti-matter/matter reaction is neutrino and electro-magnetic largely. The photon does not actually have an anti-matter equivelant - or a reverse etc.

I really don't understand how such a 'sucking' thing would work. Or how 'positive energy' would result, other than creating photon's whose energy levels are 'positive', which is in fact what all photon's are.

Positrons are like electrons (negative charge), but with a positive charge. Thus, the energy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Well, you seem to be missing the \\ for linebreaks for the wiki coding.

Nope! I changed it.

BUMPEDIT: Talked to Uso, and he said it might be better to just remove the atmospheric artillery kit for the weapon and make it a seperate submission (but still using the very base the positron gun uses, such as the handle and stock). Would that be preferable?

Well, I was sort of wondering how the two could possibly mesh together. If you want my opinion - from the goals that were set, going for the positron weapon might be a better bet.

*nods* Yeah, that's true.

EDITBUMP: Artillery kit removed!

With that edit in mind, is there anything more?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back