• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Xoey L'lynder

Mizu_Koibito

Inactive Member
Wiki page (made by Kai)

Name: Xoey L'lynder

General Information

Species: Nekovalkyrja

Family / Creators: Ketsurui Zaibatsu

Employer: Star Army of Yamatai
Current Assignment: N/A

Physical Characteristics

Height: 5'5
Weight: 130
Measurements: 36/26/34
Bra Size: 34B

Build and Skin Colour: Average build with light skin
Facial Features and Eye Colour: Pointed chin, Silver eyes
Hair Colour and Style: Black hair, Waist length

Distinguishing Features:

Psychological Characteristics

Personality:
Xoey is mostly a child at heart. Innocent and fun-loving, she takes great pride in her sugary concoctions which the other nekos are so fond of. She has an awful habit of smiling at the most inappropriate times and has a tendancy to dance and clap with joy in front of her commanders. And sometimes her cakes are a little too sweet to keep down if you're anyone but her.
But for the most part, her main concern in the care and happiness of the others. She'll sacrifice whatever she can of her own to better any one else. And she will always be the mother-hen of the starship.

Dislikes: Mean people, war
Goals: Make every person in the universe smile at the same time

History

A newly born neko, Xoey was fresh to the ideas and training of the nekovalkyrja race. Following her inbred commands was her top priority until she was watching a fleet return from battle with a few soldiers traumatized by the mishhuvurthyar. The sight made her rethink what her training was bringing her toward, and since then she has deftly defied the tradition of war. But however much she despised it and its fallen, she secured a personal desire to protect and care for those around her, hoping that none will end up as the traumatized victims that she had seen in her early training.

Skills

Communications: Xoey is familiar with basic radio operation and procedures and can make transmissions to and receive transmissions from other characters through headsets, starships, power armor, and shuttles in both combat and non-combat conditions. Xoey is fluent in Nepleslian, and Yamataian. She can speak and write both correctly and efficiently and can write reports, fill forms, issue orders under fire, etc.

Technology Operation: Xoey is proficient with the Kessaku OS, found on all SAoY systems. She is able to search for and enter information. She knows how to get what she needs from computers, but little else.

Fighting : Xoey received hand-to-hand combat training, followed up with a rigorous training program. She is skilled and experienced in combat both in Yamatai-like conditions and in zero-gravity, with and without weapons. Weapons she is trained in include energy pistols, knives, and power armor.

Medical: Xoey knows how to diagnose and treat conditions, apply first aid and emergency care (CPR, etc), and perform field surgery/basic surgery if given the proper tools/facilities. She knows how to work in and use hospital equipment.

Mathematics: Xoey received basic mathematics training, to including up to algebra and trigonometry.

Cooking: Xoey is capable of whipping up any meal for the girls, but is specialized in desserts. Though rice balls and bentos are fun, she takes extra joy and pride in formulating her famous shortcakes, cheesecakes, funnel cakes, and fruit tarts.

Humanities: Xoey is an eloquent speaker, and keeps her appearance pleasant and well-kept at all times. She knows how to host functions of all types, and is exceptionally well-versed in etiquette. She has no problem speaking to complete strangers. She knows the various honor systems, and is familiar with their workings.

OOC Notes

My first character. ^^;; Forgive me for my slow processes of learning your worlds, but I am great friends with one of your members and I'm sure Kai will fill me in on all the details. *dies*

Alright, let's see what we got.

1. Measurements: 36/32/34? She's practically a square. Slim her down some ... probably more around 36/26/34.

2. The history is lacking. I need at least two paragraphs. The personality is also very weak ... one paragraph, at least.

Also, please avoid using just "valkyrja." It's "Nekovalkyrja." And your idea about her not enjoying war from seeing "trauma" is an OK one, but detail what she doesn't like about it. How did she find out about it? Did she talk to traumatized Neko about it? With the war essentially over now, does she have feelings about it?

Overall: Pretty barebones character ... one that, if I'm right, has more history and personality than you let on. Is the name imported from some other work of fiction? If so, inject a bit more of that personality here. It'll help immensely.

This character is pending. The submitter needs to address the list of edits above before the bio can be reviewed again. Please bump the thread once you are ready.

Just a note, Mizu_Koibito doesn't have constant internet access, and won't be able to edit until next week.

Okay, so I fixed it. ^^;; *bow bow* Forgive me for that lack of quality information. I'll be sure to amp up my writing once I enter the forums. I hope the new editations meet the expectations required on this site.
and thank you for your patience.
-Xoey-

RPG-D RPGfix
Back