Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

Interest Check Yamatai Diplomatic Corps

Soban

Convention Veteran
So, I've been thinking about some of the things one of my new PCs, Ranga Havard might be getting into, and I was wondering if anyone would be intrested in a plot with diplomacy as the core aspect as it were.

Toshiro

FM of Yamatai
Game Master
Well, diplomacy with who could be a core question. NPCs races? Other factions? Perhaps we should not only hear from players who are interested in this, but also other factions' FMs interested in participating?

Soban

Convention Veteran
Assuming for a moment, that the other FMs don't want to participate. (and I'm not sure that would be a good assumption) It would be with NPC races who are newly encountered by Yamatai. With Kuvexia being so far away, the smaller 'middle powers' could be key in waging an effective war against them. Also there is a a lot of unexplored space around Yamatai for us to find NPC races to play with.

Reactions: Wes