• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[Yamatai] Eighth Standard Fleet

5tar

I'm submitting these pages for review.

Star Army of Yamatai's Eighth Standard Fleet

I know it looks almost exactly like the 1st XF's pages, though I did copy their format I did go and do all the work myself. I thought to make things more standard that it would be more advantageous to try to keep things the same. I did however of course add my own changes and add my own personal touch, I think I've actually named every single ship in the fleet besides the freighters. As well as number them.

Haven't we been over this before? The Senbu has not been authorized to leave its fleet.

Also, where and when were all these ships built?

Oh yeah, I totally forgot. It's been a while, I can easily fix that.

The ships were basically the ones what were the nondescript ships I was given with the fleet when it started. I kinda just changed them around to a more well rounded fleet, it's got new and older ships in it to feel a little more realistic. The extra came from the lost ships during the Aries attack, since I wrote it that they were assumed MIA after the strike. So instead of returning to their original fleets, where they would have been replaced by now, I had it set up that they joined in with the 8th's numbers.

As it says in the entry;

Fleet Composition

The Eighth Standard fleet is comprised of 299 Imperial Vessels in service to the Star Army of Yamatai. The numbers are a mix of old ships thought to be destroyed after the attack on Aries star-base in YE 29, along side the ships left in the 8th's territory after the initial wave of attacks launched by the NMX at the beginning of the Second Mishhuvurthyar War. The capitol ship had served the fleet since YE 26, and was downed and had lost it's SS pod, and Taisho permanently. It was repaired, reconstructed and refurbished by the new Taisho, Shizuka Endo in honor of the fleet's lost ones.

APPROVED

Now get to work, there's NMX to fight!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back