• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission Yamatai-I'ee Non-Aggression Treaty (Draft)

Reynolds

Submission Type: Multi-Faction Treaty
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=yamatai:yamatai-i_ee_non-aggression_treaty

Faction: Yamatai, I'ee
FM Approved Yet? No @Wes, @Doshii Jun, @LittleWasp
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: I probably need to change a lot of things about this. Maybe even starting with the title itself. I looked through some other similar documents, pasted together the parts that I thought were important, and changed all of the names around. It seems to cover everything as far as I can see, but if either side has issues, let me know.

You can actually just go ahead and edit it yourself if you'd like, since neither I nor my characters would be writing this thing ICly. It would totally be up to the FMs. I just got the ball rolling by getting this rough draft up to work with.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Oh! Sorry about the lack of notice. I figured you were notified and just ran with it.

That's a fair compromise. Hmmmm.

Let's do this. I'll approve this treaty as a draft — the submission meets all the criteria, it just isn't complete from an RP perspective. That's not the fault of the submitter by any means.

From there, Ms. Waspy and I can work up something sensible.

With that in mind, this submission of a treaty draft is approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back