• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [Yamatai] Orochi Squadron - Classic SARP Spacey Action!

After seeing the first draft, I am still in awe! Now we got our title screen. :)

And don't worry, there's PLENTY more of Orochi Squadron to come! Like any good shooter, we have our several"stages" and "bosses". hehe.

@Grey Library ; Know the feeling, so it's up to you, dude. Just don't forget about us completely and I'll be happy. Hope you get better soon. ;I

@OsakaMoose ; That's good to hear, considering Sigrid possesses some of the most unique hair going. I had no idea if that was right or not, heh.

Sorry for the short posts of late but I'm honestly at a loss as to what to do apart from reiterating the battlefield.

Hopefully I'll be able to cobble together a clearer idea of what to describe in future posts.

The impact post is my next one, coming tomorrow. :) This takes the ship turret fire off you as they shoot at the torpedoes, and gives Oscar fighters the opening to fire their payloads and drop the shields completely.

what would it give alexis to do
That's in the follow-up post with the enemy shipboard action(s). Eventually you two will join up once they can get inside, but first off is a little chaos created by Alexis's defiance and the Vekimen prisoners..

RPG-D RPGfix
Back