• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [Yamatai] YE 38: Astral Reverie - SAINT/Special Operations RP

Are there still openings? I would be interested in playing a character after going to the Hanami Festival with them, perhaps.

Real time wise, I won't have openings for a while. I'd suggest looking at the characters wanted wiki page and jumping into the SARP from there. Like I said on my first post, though, you can PM me for further info about joining up in the future.

Just got this cool commission back for Eikan Taeko-heisho of Kozan/this story fame! Isn't her NH-33A body super cool?! @Wes for arts.

Colors turned out redder than I was expecting based on the sketch, but that's style. Love it!

Nice to see my old bodysuit design has still "got it." Good artwork! Who's it by?

His name is Gerardo Dorado. Not familiar with his ehandle, I came across the commission info secondhand.

Got a commission back of Kiriko. Was supposed to be a full body lewd pinup, but the artist forgot about it for weeks and only delivered after I emailed him (as in he did it quickly when I sent him the reminder). Had to do a lot of editing but I guess it's fine, in the end. If nothing else, the piece complements Taeko's commission because it ended up 3/4 instead of full body. Artist was bigdeadalive. You can see the unedited one on his site.

EDIT: Fixed her leg holes to be more proportional to one another based on the perspective!

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…