• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Yamatai's Senate Welcomes First Concordian Senator

Virginia System--After a snap election by the people of Virginia, including members of the Star Army of Yamatai stationed at the Fleet Armory and a large population of over 10 million recent refugees from the Concordia Sector, the Empress has recognized "Sentinel" Alor as Virginia's new senator. His high popularity is from his work to protect his people while they were frozen in stasis on Concordia Station, an ancient AI-controlled starbase found in a nexus of wormholes recently discovered by the Star Army of Yamatai. The YSS Resurgence was able to save these people from the Mishhuvurthyar, and helped bring them into the Yamatai Star Empire, where they have been offered citizenship.

1709438778372.png
Pictured: Alor

Alor's win brings to a close the tenure of Virginia's previous senator Iemochi Seinosuke, who had lost most of his previously constituents due to changing refugee populations on Virginia (which, until the Concordians moved in, was risking having a senator at all due to insufficient population to meet the senate voting criteria). Iemochi had faced a tumultous career including a near-death experience at the International Relations Converence of YE 44 on Pisces Station, chatizement by the Empress, criminal accusations, and a discharge from the Star Army.

Alor kept a stern face when the news came that he had won, telling SANDRA reporters, "I see myself as a soldier more than a politician, but if my people see value in my leadership, I will give them my best and work for the benefit of the Concordian people in their new home, the Yamatai Star Empire."

OOC: This is a followup to

RPG-D RPGfix
Back