• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Yome Ismâopate Discussion

Of course another solution would be to see if the missing module can be gotten from the other flitter.

Looking through the supplies in the Medical Kit and I might be wrong but none of that stuff is for use on deep wounds like this one right? Best thing La'tâ can do right now is give him pain medication, anti infection medication and a new bandage tight enough to slow blood flow and I'd have to grab a cellular stimulator from somewhere if I wanted to repair the muscle damage.

Actually the hand scanner can be used for some healing. perhaps to close the blood vessel enough to transport Tota to the medical center

Okay folks holidays are over, so lets get things back in gear.

that is fine, family comes first. glad you are back and we can move forward

Would this be the storage devices that Memi brought along or would this be something already there? also if it was there from the start couldn't he just pull it and bring it back with him?

It is not one that he brought. The storage module is in a custom port that standard terminals don't have. And yes, he could eject it and take it.

Folks, Plot Audits are next week. Please update your character sheet by Sunday 11 Jan. Make sure your rank is correct and if your character earns pay that you have updated the financial section of your page.

Thanks.

Folks, I have updated your character inventory to reflect the uniform issued.
Also I have been adding the Honor Crests to the pages, and those who get a salary I have either updated the page or confirmed what you have is correct.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…