Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Yome Ismâopate Discussion

Just wanted to mention, I think we are just waiting for Syaboa and Memi to board the shuttle... though, considering Yoshi's current IRL issues, we may just want to NPC him for the time being. I think Scarlet will post soon, too.

I plan to take care of Memi in a few minutes. THen we need Syaboa to return, but my post will cover what if anything she finds.

No problem, post away. Just wanted to keep our chronicler safe and sound and not left behind on the damaged ship.

Folks there is a Survey for Mission 3. Please take a minute to submit your choices. The Survey will end come on the 15th. Thanks

Miali won't mind Alpin around as long as he doesn't mind her music and doesn't trample her Jodauvit (Think Plant), lol. Perhaps they might enjoy sparring, since she knows a lot about Tuima Daho'te (Dance Fighting)... though he might think that form is weaker than the others before he sees it used by an Adept. :)

Well Syaboa wouldn't of minded but she is in a single cabin so may be hard for a second person to live there, I did see the edit but it may still be funny to him go into the room see there is her and one bed.

Actually Enansel, there is a double cabin that is free at the moment. SO you have choices.

Blood. Technically Syaboa shouldn't be in one of the single rooms. Not unless she asked the Tin-Ta'a and had good reason. Those are basically senior member quarters.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back