• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Yome Ismâopate Discussion

@Enansel No worries about the wait, I am very slow now myself due to work. I would also note that Miali is still in her Dahome armor, so can lift whatever Yanga needs quite easily by herself... Coming over to help was mostly just an excuse to say hi to the two brothers (and/or playfully flirt because she does that to everyone). :)

Their character sheets are Qaktoro. I'll fix that page

Her career path does allow her to be on the bridge to get experience, Leagar Roveis (NPC) is the senior pilot. So she would be responsible for providing training opportunities. Allowing Miali to perform basic flight operations, etc.

Miali is going to disengage from the flitter chitchat soon, need to get out of the Dahome armor and also checkup on Murr's condition perhaps...

Folks, the most recent post is to comply with the survey results of returning to World Station, then go after those who attacked the other ship

Folks, the most recent post is to comply with the survey results of returning to World Station, then go after those who attacked the other ship
Well that's sure one very dramatic way to do it! I suppose it can be explained that the shadowy group left some kind of remote self-destruct on the vessel if their agents were killed or the brain was tampered with like Memi did.

@Nashoba

If you need me to change my post lemme know. I assumed they were on the top level of the flitter bay, and oocly It's most likely that they both hit the side of a flitter/other objects, while Alpin was catching Yanga.

Nope. It takes a detonator to actually set it off. But it is in her character to worry about the stuff.

True.. That also reminds me that Miali wanted to give her a think plant vine piece at some point so that way she can talk naturally to her without the paw speak or texting getting misunderstood.

Okay folks, heading to Charlotte today for ConCarolinas. Will have my tablet and keyboard so I will be posting throughout.

Keep up the good work.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back