• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Yome Ismâopate Discussion

Yeah, that can be really annoying... miss days of posts!

Also, I should ask.. since the flitter is all messed up, does the Dahome have enough power to help turn it over if leveraged properly? Or perhaps I could enter the thing and engage the heim generators to spin it rightside up?

If there were several folks in Dahome you could do it, so its either power it up or use winches.

So now that the flitter is righted, is there anything else in major disarray or can Miali go file her report of the damages and de-armor now? I still want to track down Murr, too, especially after she ran in like that.

She can dearmor at her will.

I"m back from the trip with the wife. Hotel had terrible WiFi and the location pretty much precluded using my Phone as a Hot Spot. So not that I am home posting will resume. to keep things moving.

No problem. Since we have wrapped up all the ship stuff. I will probably start a new thread tomorrow with the ship arriving at Dream.

Just a question, but we are actually descending dothe planet to the spaceport on the surface of Âmuar? and what is the current status of the Heim Force Generators? They okay to land with?

Yes the Yome is going to the surface. There is not an orbital sky harbor yet. The heim generators for flight are operating at 80%. Which s within tolerance and the harbor will facilitate landig with their systems. At most it might be a bit bumpy until they get to the lower atmo.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back