• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Yome Ismâopate Discussion

Well worst case scenario there are the passenger rooms which can be used. They are also on Deck 1

Okay folks, something to keep in mind in the future regarding referring to ships in the clan.

Bâna'te Tin (Ship Naming)

Also I want to thanks those of you who have taken the time to make your choices on the survey. If you haven't already done so, you have until the 15th. If you have and want to change your choices. You can do so until the 15th as well. Thanks all.

Haha, Sogi did not mean anything personal. They have spent all of their lies on ships with their family. Hence their indendence streak, and they can only handle so much coddling.

At least Sogi was polite. hahaha

btw great attempt at the beast of burden. The Qaktoro tend to use a syntax of noun followed by a modifying term

So for a beast of burden it could be animal that carries lamin beâgor, or mammal carrying lamin-fautyo beâgor.

Last edited:
I've heard folks complain about the notices. I've not had any problem. But then I watch both the Hidden Sun Clan and the Yome Forums. so I'm double protected I guess

Okay folks, due to changes in Phil's health we are heading back to New Hampshire with my son. I promised him that he would get to spend time with his grandfather before he passed. I intend to keep that and at this point Phil is still in a condition to enjoy doing some stuff with him.

So we leave tomorrow morning. It is a day and a half trip, due to my wife's condition. I will have my phone and my tablet. So I will be checking SARP in the morning, and again in the evening.

only thing I have on notice is pms.. cause I check daily the forums and the plots I am part of ...

Thanks for the edit Nashoba. Be safe and have a wonderful time with family

Just wanted to let every one of the plots I am currently in that I apologize in advance for the huge drop in my activity levels recently, but I have just started a full-time seasonal position doing landscaping at the local cemetery and it is really killing my energy adjusting to the demands of the new position and my other evening job as a doorman. I will do my best to make posting deadlines, but the writing quality will have to suffer a bit unfortunately... Thanks for your understanding. :)

Did Murr upload the data on the salvaged drive from her armor? If not and it's still int eh engine room or the flitter La'tâ can take care of that now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back