• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Yome Ismâopate Discussion

Added some new words to the Takavonai

jaon genital
jaoni genitals
jaonloa penis
jaonloi vagina
amydiaâsi lover that is the same, gay
hulema scamp
t'husasa mischief

Use as you feel appropriate.

To my loving GM @Nashoba Internet for me for the next week might be iffy. I will be at my folk's house for the week, and they said the net was out there as of yesterday. The wind and rain knocked their power out for a short bit, and when it came back on the net didn't kick up. I have been sternly warned not to attempt to fix anything, my folks on this topic still view me as five years old and taking my dad's walkman apart to see how it worked.

Okay, thanks for the heads up.

Also the clan do have cloaks and coats. They appear on the Clothing list, I will poll the players as to which I wil add to the standard issue.

Last edited:
Okay my Cats. With the R&R thread current, it dawned on me that I did not include an outer garment for use by the Yome crew.

I am creating a separate thread to let you folks voice your opinions.

Cloaks : dual usage 1) blanket incase of being stranded. 2) easier to conceal worn stuff and easy to move out of the way incase of a sudden brawl. :) \o/ for the win :)

Okay folks, the R&R thread will continue for anyone who wishes to partake it in. Thursday I will be starting a new mission thread so that those who aren't can get active again.

Sorry been really slow to respond, looking at the post though, I'm assuming we're supposed to make some post about boarding the ship again?

Okay, sorry to hear about your brother. Hope things work out. Will keep your characters afe.

I suppose, just as long you as explain why she is driving one of the Sky Harbor buses

RPG-D RPGfix
Back