• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Yome Ismâopate Discussion

Okay folks, those of you who haven't posted need to make a post in the Mission 3.0 thread. Also everyone needs to make sure their character is up to date as Plot Reviews (Audits) are in process.

Thanks.

@Nashoba Where should I be sending/dropping the twins off at in my post?

EDIT; I mean as in where do they need to be going/what do they need to be doing when they get on the ship anyway.

Well the R&R thread is avail if you have anything you want them to accomplish. Otherwise they should be heading to the ship at the Sky Harbor.

Okay, here is something that I have added to the culture. Boqatsou (Death curse) It is your chance to come up with a unique phrase that your character says going into battle or when facing an opponent. Its an optional item.

Nashboa I was thinking recently that I may wish to fade out of the Yome plotline with Miali for awhile due to wishing to focus on other commitments more. I will still make a few more posts getting her aboard, bus story, etc... but then may be silent for a longer while unless needed (or you could NPC her also as shuttle or bridge staff).

Last edited:
Okay, sorry to hear that. But I totally understand about commitments. You're welcome to come back if things change.

Okay folks, I am heading to the mountains for the next three days. Will have my tablet and the hotel should have good wifi. If not my phone will be my hotspot. Keep posting and I will be posting as well.

Have lots o fun, hiking, breathing the fresh air. Take a dip or two in a mountain stream to get the ole blood flowing. Wiggle your toes in the leaves and grass :)

Trip was great. But this week has been a hell of a time between tech challenges and work. Next weekend I'm at HonorCon, so lets' get posting.

Okay folks,
Heading out to Raleigh for 3 days at HonorCon. Have my new tablet so will be checking in from time to time.

@Samanthia, don't worry about it. They are called Niko Yârme (Literal translation Free Neko). There are in fact 6 of them on the ship, I've only show cased two in roleplay.

Heyas, I know I have been inactive in this plot for a bit due to having to find a better balance to my commitments... but upon further thought I wanted to ask if you'd like Miali to return to action for the new mission at all? :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back