• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Yoroko's character idea thingy

Soo.....I had an idea, I'm pretty sure that everyone has had this idea so I can't really call it mine. If you wouldn't mind readin' through it, it'd be great if you could leave some feedback.

-------------

The world slowly flickered into existance for Bill. Whaa? the ID-SOL thought as he slowly sat up, noticing the white medical cabinets around the room. Where the hell am I? The last thing I remember is sittin' in an alcove gettin scanned by some kinda machine. Shit that hurt. Bill thought as he slowly took in the rest of the room. Holy crap it's cold in here. Bill thought as he instictively folded his arms around his chest and shivered. Suddenly Bill stopped moving completely. What the? Bill thought as he snapped his eyes down to focus on the unexpected growths. Shit Bill thought as he looked down and realized that not only were there two growths on his chest now, but a certain something else was also missing.

Then Bill noticed his hands, instead of five digits gripping his sides, he felt 4 slightly tacky ones. It didn't take bill more than half of a second to realize he wasn't inside his 300 pound ID-SOL body, and it only took him less than two seconds to vault off of the medical table to the mirror hanging on one of the cabinet doors. "Awww SHIT!" Bill screamed in a very feminine voice as he gazed into the mirror. Gazing back was a beutiful Nekovalkyrja face with almond shaped amber eyes staring back.

Before Bill could do anything else the tapping of high heels came from down the hall. Bill managed to turn just in time to watch the new person walk in. The newcomer was a Yamataian with black hair, blue eyes, wearing a lab coat and black high heels. "What do you think?" The newcomer asked. Bill's mouth dropped open. "What do I think?!?! What do I think?! GIVE ME BACK MY OLD BODY! That's what I think." Bill screamed.

"I see..." the woman said pausing briefly before walking past Bill and sitting down on the chair near one of the benches. Bill stared in disbelief as the woman just walked past him. "Jus' who the hell are you anyway?" Bill asked, not even trying to hide his anger. "I am Saori Ieda." the woman replied as she picked up a datapad that was on the desk. "You'd like your body back you say? That isn't really possible f-" befor Saori could finish her sentence Bill interupted her. "And why the hell not?!?" He asked.

Saori looked at Bill for a second before speaking, "You can't have your old body back because it's in a million peaces. Literally. Thus we gave you a new one in compensation. You seem to be adjusting well to your new body, your vitals are fine." Saori said as she put down the clipboard, walked over to one of the cabinets on the oppisite wall and began rummaging through it.

A million pieces? Bill thought, stunned by the concept. "What happened to it?" He asked, closing the distance between Saori and himself. "Well, when ships explode generally their occupants go with them. Here put these on, we have dinner in a little bit." Saori said as she pulled back from the cabinet and handed Bill a thin red evening dress, pair of high heals, and panties. "Hell no, I ain't wearing any of that!" Bill said. "You'll either wear it or you will go nude. Since I am sure you won't do the last you'll wear it. Now I will be back in 5 minutes and you will be dressed." Saori turned on her heel and left the room, shutting the door behind her.

Women! Bill fumed internally before he looked back at the clothes that Saori had left sitting on the countertop. "Can't believe I'm gonna wear these stupid.." Bill muttered under his breath as he dressed himself. Just as Bill finally figured out the dress Saori walked in. "I see you figured out the clothes. Good, put on your heels and let's get going." Saori said enthusiastically.

------------------
INCOMPLETE [still leave comments please]

lol he's an ID-SOL trapped in a Neko's body. "Heeeeeyyyy, I can look at myself naked!" guess where that quote is from.

Bill managed to stumble halfway to the dining room before finally figuring out how to walk in high heels. "Looks like you're learning fast." Saori said, as she caught Bill again. "By the way, what would you like us to call you? Considering you're in a new body and all..."

Bill paused for a second before replying, "Bill is good." Saori stopped at one of doors, still supporting Bill. "Unfortunatly, Bill is a male name...." Instead of finishing the sentence she let it hang. "And I'm a male." Bill finished. The pair stood there quietly before Saori spoke, "Very well, Bill it is." Saori said her voice slightly exasperated.

About a minute later the pair stumbled through the door to the dining room. The room was large with a thick red carpet. In the center of the room was a dining table with six highback chairs, four of which already had occupants. As Bill approached he began to make the features of the occupants. Nekos. Why the hell me?!? Bill thought as he approached.

"Ah, Saori!!" one of the Nekovalkyrja said glancing over at the pair. "Sorry I'm late." Saori replied, switching to Yamataian. Saori helped Bill over to his seat before taking her own. Another neko came out and put food in front of the small group. Bill looked down at the food below and licked his lips as he looked up on the steak which was already cut into juicy looking squares with a light amount of steak sauce spread on top. While Saori made conversation with the other Nekovalkyrja that were around Bill frantically looked around for a fork. After a few more seconds Bill saw the other nekos and Saori pick up chopsticks, clap their hands together and said "Itadakimasu!" before they began to eat their steak.

Bill looked down and found a pair of chopstics at his place setting as well and proceded to pick them up. The next few minutes Bill spent trying to eat with chopsticks. It didn't take long before his frustration became readily apparent on his feminine face. "Bill-san, you look angry...perhaps I should send you some files to help with chopsticks." Saori's voice seemed to come from nowhere and everywhere all at once. What the hell? Bill thought just before his vision became clouded with images showing the proper use of chopstics.

Bill tried to grab the images using the hand that he wasn't eating with, which resulted in Bill looking quite funny. The other nekos looked over at Bill, their faces showing slight concern. "Saori, is she okay?" Nemura sent telepathically. "Un, one second I'll try to help him out." Saori sent back as she began to pull up access records. "Him?" Nemura asked, her face betraying slight confusion. "Ah, I meant to say her. Saori responded as she sent a code to Bill's OS.

Instantly the images cleared away. "Sorry about that Bill-san. I've activated the assisted use interface for the time being. Just follow it's directions when it prompts you to do something." Saori sent telepathically.

Suddenly a transparent window popped into the upper field of Bill's vision.

AUI said:
User Saori has just sent a telepathic message to you. To respond to this message just click ---> [Here]

Click here huh? Bill though as he reached his hand up, his index finger pointed at his eye. If you say so. Saori looked up just in time to see Bill stab himself in the eye with his finger. Nobody missed the slur of curse words that flew out of Bills mouth as he covered his eyes with his hands.

AUI said:
The eye has taken heavy damage. A standard feature of most Nekovalkyrja are nanites that are infused into the bloodstream to provide rapid regeneration capabilities. In NH-29 Nekovalkyrja regeneration times can range from 3-5 minutes for scrapes, breaks, and small fractures. The amount of time it takes to regenerate is based upon the amount of damage to the tissue. It will take your eye approxamately 7 minutes and 47 seconds to finish regenerating at it's current rate.

Another useful feature is the ability to change the nanites to a more active state, increasing their ability to regenerate. Normally this is on by default however it has been disabled for the sake of this demonstration. If re-enabled regeneration time of ocular tissue will drop to 4 minutes and 35 seconds. To enable this feature click -----> [Here]

RPG-D RPGfix
Back