Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Art Yoshi was bored and these happened

working on the mako fighter next, with the civy tanker on deck after that. then I think I will would on that dreadnought

once the Mako is approved will I have to resubmit the Hammerhead, when I add the Mako complement, or can I just attach them to it?

new Neshaten Sword for my char

Attachments

• Zu'Rel Blade handle 1.webp
    Zu'Rel Blade handle 1.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Zu'Rel Blade.webp
    Zu'Rel Blade.webp
    2.3 KB · Views: 91
Disruptor Satellite images

Attachments

• frount.webp
    frount.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 57
  • rear.webp
    rear.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 57
  • side.webp
    side.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 57
A concept for Misato's retirement Ship.
with a T7 shuttle for comparison.

Attachments

• Retierment-ship.webp
    Retierment-ship.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 148
Orion Gunship

Attachments

• Orion gunship MKI top.webp
    Orion gunship MKI top.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 124
  • Orion gunship MKI Bottom.webp
    Orion gunship MKI Bottom.webp
    6.3 KB · Views: 122
  • Orion gunship MKI Rear.webp
    Orion gunship MKI Rear.webp
    3.7 KB · Views: 122
Doga for the bulk, the first ship a the few guns after where with Google sketchup, but the rest are form Doga.

I love Doga, it is like legos for those of use who can't wrap their heads around 3d render programs.

Not bad at all. The D-Guns and engine nacelles need to be a bit larger in diameter and the cockpit should be closer in to the hull, but other than that it's a rather good rendition.

ok a second try at the tank, same weapons, make model, but a whole new build. trying out a few options for it.

Attachments

• Tank 01.webp
    Tank 01.webp
    24 KB · Views: 41
RPG-D RPGfix
Back