• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Art Yoshi was bored and these happened

working on the mako fighter next, with the civy tanker on deck after that. then I think I will would on that dreadnought

One down, many to go. Hammerhead was approved.

once the Mako is approved will I have to resubmit the Hammerhead, when I add the Mako complement, or can I just attach them to it?

new Neshaten Sword for my char

Attachments

• Zu'Rel Blade handle 1.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Zu'Rel Blade.webp
    2.3 KB · Views: 91
Disruptor Satellite images

Attachments

• frount.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 57
  • rear.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 57
  • side.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 57
A concept for Misato's retirement Ship.
with a T7 shuttle for comparison.

Attachments

• Retierment-ship.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 148
Orion Gunship

Attachments

• Orion gunship MKI top.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 124
  • Orion gunship MKI Bottom.webp
    6.3 KB · Views: 122
  • Orion gunship MKI Rear.webp
    3.7 KB · Views: 122
Doga for the bulk, the first ship a the few guns after where with Google sketchup, but the rest are form Doga.

I love Doga, it is like legos for those of use who can't wrap their heads around 3d render programs.

Attempting to DOGA up the Vampire class patrol craft.

Attachments

• Vampire doga test.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 81
Not bad at all. The D-Guns and engine nacelles need to be a bit larger in diameter and the cockpit should be closer in to the hull, but other than that it's a rather good rendition.

a picture for the BW-6 Tank. or at least a custom version.

Attachments

• Tank.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 57
ok a second try at the tank, same weapons, make model, but a whole new build. trying out a few options for it.

Attachments

• Tank 01.webp
    24 KB · Views: 41
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…