• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Yoshito Mayuki

Scot

Inactive Member
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ch ... ito_mayuki

An repairer for Senbu, I gave up on the Nepl since I lacked any sort of "spark" to create one.

I'm not sure if I'm required to have Knowledge skill, I kinda assume that having "maintenance and repair" means one has all that profession known.

Also for background, I'm not exactly sure how to expand it, Neko's don't seem to have that much need for an extended background when they are factory made.

If it's worth anything, Scot was a quality roleplayer who tried his best on the Cirrus, but eventually just didn't feel at home. I'm sure the Senbu won't be disappointing with him, should they accept him.

Good luck Scot. :D

Good to say, but I'm already on Senbu, this would be my second and side character for Senbu.

I really did enjoy Cirrus roleplay, I just couldn't play with my cookie cutter character, I might return though, as Fitz Felroy's bio is one of my best creations thus far.

Oh. In that case, I'd suggest you shoot for another ship. Usually having two characters on the same plot is frowned upon, and you'd get to experience different things as well.

Indeed, though I'd only be able to do SP's since Senbu takes up most of my free time slot which would mean 4th fleet be the only plot I could join unless there are mixed races plots for Nekos someplace.

Wither or not this character is heading to the Senbu, this character is ready for review, I apologize for having the "profile not finished" longer than I met to, it's removed now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back