• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

You Are All Awesome

I like the idea. It would be a while before I could, but I'd definitely buy some of them once I had the money to spare.

Why couldn't we try to get a few actually pulished though? Like with the larger ships I mean. It's all nice to be able to put them into ebook format but do that many people prefer ebooks to plain old paperback and hardback?

If we do it in e-book format, it's easily converted for printing. This way, we could print what we need, rather then printing stuff that never gets sold.

Exactly. That's why I suggested print on demand. Also, the RPG book industry is REALLY difficult to get into right now.

Hey, thanks Wes! I know this was posted forever ago (duh, lol) but it still means a lot to hear that you're grateful for soemthing that you give so much to! I'd like to thank you! And I hope thisNecromancy event boosts SARP in some way, too, because SARP deserves it!

Reactions: Wes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…