• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC YSE Land Requisition

Rhysis

Inactive Member
From Marcus Rodia to the department heads of the Department of Colonization, Department of Agriculture and Department of Land and Homes,

Hello. I am a businessman originating from Ayenee. I first came to this universe as a guest aboard the YSS Eucharis in the early part of this year, with the intention of starting up a business within this universe. I quickly began researching the needs of the citizens of the empire and its allies, and determined that a business that focuses on agriculture and water would provide one of the best opportunities to not only thrive as a business, but also to give aid to those in need.

In the months since, I have traveled throughout the sector on various transport ships, selling trade worthy goods and obtaining investors, as well as studying options open to me. I am now in a position to fully start operating and distributing a wide variety of food throughout the sector. I feel this comes at a particularly advantageous time for Yamatai and its allies, as this would reduce some of the strain of providing food to the empire during a time of war.

Therefore, I am formally requesting permission to begin operating a farm and ranch facility with at least 1,000 acres on one of the planets within the Yamatai Star Empire. I have gone to great lengths to ensure as many options are available as possible, including creating indoor facilities should it become necessary. The only requirements that would be needed are a planet with gravity fairly comparable to that of Yamatai, a reasonable source of water and at least a mildly breathable atmosphere.

I understand that the intentions of a stranger from another universe may be in question. With that in mind, I would refer any who would question my motives to Shôshô Ketsurui Hanako, whom I believe with account for me.

Sincerely,
Marcus Rodia
VP Equilibrium Corporation

To: Marcus Rodia

We have allocated the following location, under the conditions that you farm the land, giving 20% of the food produced to the Star Army of Yamatai and/or Yamatai Star Empire, and work the land in an environmentally responsible way:

upload_2016-10-23_9-26-22.png

This small continent/large island on planet Akina in the Akina system. The site includes some existing farms as well as a refugee town which is no longer in use, but has accommodations for 18,400 people. It was left vacant earlier this year.

In response:

It is the intention of all aspects of the Equilibrium corporation to be as charitable as possible to the communities with which we are involved. That being the case, if you will permit us to distribute our products ourselves, we will give a full 25% of what we produce from this location to needy colonies such as Shugosha I , or some of the planets that are so desolate they use water as a second form of currency.

To: Marcus Rodia

That sounds great. Thank you for choosing to embark on such a productive endeavor.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back