Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

YSS Byakuren Honored With 2015 Simulation Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just received word that the YSS Byakuren has been named as an awardee in the 2015 Simulation Cup! It has won the ward for "Excellence in Readability." This is a great honor for @Fred and the people in his epic roleplaying plot. Thank you so much @Doshii Jun for nominating the Byakuren (correct me if I'm wrong but it was you, yes?) so that the Byakuren was eligible. This is actually the second year in a row that the Byakuren has won!

byakuren wins sim cup.png

Read the announcement here for more details and the other RPs that won! I would also like to thank all the judges for their hard work evaluating the dozens of RPs that entered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back