• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Celia [YSS Celia, Ohara] The Case of Mr. Oven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following Kioko, Mazda walked up to one of the rooms. The door slid open as they approached.

The room was small, plain, and minimally furnished. There were a desk and a chair in one corner, some empty plastic containers stacked against one wall, and a large, round indentation on the floor, which provided enough sleeping space for two people.

"Here we are," said Kioko. "You might be getting a roommate in the near future, but you have the room to yourself for the moment. There is a datapad on your desk that contains your duty schedule and a map of the ship. Do you have any questions?"

Mazda shook his head, <<Nothing my datapad won't be able to answer, thank you Taii Watanabe... Oh, wait. There is something after all...>>

The elysian pauses for a moment, <<I am curious about one thing: are there other elysians on board aside from me?>>

Kioko waited patiently.

There were sounds of the lift system being busy at work.

Looking over Kioko's shoulder, Mazda could see that some of the security crewmen had returned from their mission. Among them were giant trolls whose frames barely fitted into the wide corridor. Most of them headed straight for their rooms.

Mazda took just a glance at the huge crewmen, sounded like the place was quite busy in spite it was cast so far away from just about anything.

He quickly returned to Kioko, resuming where he interrupted, <<Just out of curiosity, are there other elysians aboard?>>

Kioko nodded. "Currently, there are two other Elysians onboard. One is Shosa Abriel Roma. She is the Chief Medical Officer and Biological Science Officer of this ship. She is, as you could probably tell from her name, a Patrician. So don't expect too much courtesy from her. I'm sure she would assist you with any medical problems that you might come down with in the future though. The other is Santô Hei Uuhai. She's our shuttle mechanic, and is a Plebeian like you. She doesn't talk much at all. In fact, I think she only speaks Seraphim, if that... Oh, and I do believe that another Elysian is transferring in via shuttle today or tomorrow, a Santô Hei Drake Starblade. He hasn't been assigned a room yet, but he might end up sharing this room with you. Does that answer your question, Nitô Hei?"

"Yes, thank you," replied Mazda.

"Get some sleep. You look tired," said Kioko. "Good night."

The door slid shut as Kioko turned and walked away.

* * * Hours later... * * *

Mazda awoke in the sunken nest in his room, a bit disoriented.

((Stefano, see you in the main thread. I'm closing this one to keep everything in chronological order.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back