• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC YSS Eucharis, Chujo Ketsurui Hanako

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Convention Veteran
Retired Staff
RP Date
2/15/42
Greetings Chujo,Ketsurui Hanako,

First I wish to congratulate you on your promotion, and new assignment. I find it strange you flying a desk. I know though that whatever assignment you have, you will succeed in it.

As for myself, I am getting ready to take out my second command. I am sure that you have read the log entries of the original Aeon and the Yome Ismâopate. Our joint operation started out promising, but we encountered a spacial event that caused damage to both ships.

I must say that the Aeon II is quite an upgrade over the original. I look forward to putting the ship and crew through their paces. Then taking the fight to our newest enemy. Perhaps our paths will cross and we can have dinner or drinks and share our exploits.

Sincerely,
Taisa Ise Katae

To: Ise Katae

It is good to hear from you! I find it strange too but in this position I will still be able to male a major difference in the Star Army and in many lives. It will give me a chance to tour the Empire and meet so maybe people, too. It sounds like you are enjoying the 2E-model Plumeria. I hope to cross paths with you as well.

Thank you for writing me,

Chujo Hanako
Deputy Director of Star Army Personnel

RPG-D RPGfix
Back