• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Eucharis] Dirjon Ulvson

Fixed a few things on the page.

Here are a few things that need to be attended to:

Need to include something under Distinguishing Features:

You will need to get Wes to approve the height and weight as they are definitely non-standard.

As for the background, normally a hospital wouldn't have an empty body laying. Bodies are typically created, but I will leave that to Wes. But if you are going to have something like that happen to the character, it should be reflected in his personality, or or his likes or dislikes. As it stands the only thing we know is his cousins tease him about it. How did he cope with the unwanted change, did he try to hide what happened to it, etc.

I have some questions:
  1. What year was he born? I estimate it as around YE 09 based on his age. This would mean he moved to Yamatai around YE 26, two years before Nepleslian independence. This means he's always been a citizen of the Yamatai Star Empire.
  2. Unable to afford a more permanent solution in regards to body arrangements, Dirjon spent the next year and a half as a girl, a situation his cousins will never let him live down.
    It occurred to be that because Yamatai provides free healthcare, there is no cost for body transfers or for creating most organic bodies. Let's try to think of another reason for his remaining a girl. Maybe he needed to lay low?
  3. Can you reduce his height by one inch so he can fit in an M6 DAISY? This is not a demand you have to comply with to get approved, but a request to help with the armor situation.
Nashoba raises some good questions, too.

Sorry for the delay, been very busy. I need to know if a person needs a body for a mind transfer or if they can be kept in the machine until a new body is availible.

EDIT: also, his mother was Nepleslian. That's why he was bleeding out on the plane.

Last edited:
If a mental backup has been made, the body is not needed. After all when a person dies in Yamatai, a new body is created and the latest copy of their memories placed into it.

Big updates:
•he's brought back to life in a body that's identical to his original.
•the family moves in YE 34.

Are there any more issues I may have missed?

Last edited:
Aside from the history, it's pretty bare bones, but it meets the requirements. I'm approving it.

You can have him arrive in a shuttle when you feel like posting. Note that our shuttle bay is full, a shuttle is docked on the Eucharis' underside, and the post side airlock is going to a derelict ship right now. So I'm not really sure how to get you onboard other than suiting up and having you jump from the shuttle airlock into the ship's dorsal airlock hatch at the top of the main passage.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back