• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Eucharis or YSS SakuraII] Character: Orshira Izokia

Her eyes are a light gold color cast on sad face constantly scared except when others are addressing her directly.
Can you clarify this? I'm not sure what you mean.

Regarding her history, Nekovalkyrja are pretty strong and can float, so I don't think she would be able to be contained by having corpses on top of her. Perhaps we should go for something more simple? One thing we should keep in mind is that the military doesn't allow people to stay in if they are too psychologically damaged or commit illegal acts (disregarding POW policies).

Let me know what you think.

The disregarding POW thing is more of a fantasy for her when dealing with NMX prisoners

And I wasn't aware of the floating thing if we need to get rid of the trapped in the ditch thing it's fine as long as she gets some survivors guilt of some kind with the loss of her squad

I edited it around a bit so tell me what you think I am more then willing to change anything that doesn't work

Okay.

Your character is approved.

We recently had a shuttle arrive and drop off some new recruits so in your first post, just mention that you were one of the people on that shuttle.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back