• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Eucharis/Star Army] Aika Kako

Hi! I'm just passing through, not related to the approval process, but ended up reading your submission. It's a good start! I had a few questions and comments:

- Tattoos should be fine, I've seen other nekos with them. I'm not sure the exact logic other than them having fine control over their bodies.
- Is her scar more of a birth mark? If it's a scar, would be interesting to hear how she got it, maybe a hospital technician was being sloppy. Does she try to hide this scar/mark, is she proud of it, does it motivate her in any way?
- Why does she know Abwheran and Seraphim? Maybe some details on if she's interested in talking to people with those languages or if she wants to participate in diplomacy?

Sorry this was quick on my phone, hopefully it made sense! > .<

- This says they can't have tattoos.
- Yeah, it's a birthmark I meant to say "scar-like birthmark" instead of just mark. I could put some more information on how she feels about it though.
- That's a great idea to focus more on the languages and why she learned them.
It totally made sense, and great ideas! Thank you! <3

The artwork is of a random Nepleslian female instead of a random Star Army of Yamatai female. Could you change that? I can, as well, so just say the word and I will.

So she had a mum? Usually Neko are made from vats. Some Neko do give birth and become mums, though. That would decrease her training time, though, because she would have been imparted knowledge by her mum. Here is a good resource for mum-made Neko.

Here is a good resource on Neko markings.

Do you know how to link things on the wiki? This is a good resource.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back