• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Heartbreaker] Inukai Sayoko

Ah I didn't know you were making someone for the Heartbreaker! :) She looks quite good from what I can see... just enough info and all relevant. We could definitely use someone with Sayoko's abilities on the crew. Any thoughts, @Reynolds ?

You have a Pilot Ranking listed, but no piloting/vehicles skill that I could see. Beyond that, a tiny bit more history would be nice. Maybe list what she specialized in or excelled at during training? Or how she did in training, how she got along with people, etc.?

Otherwise I don't see any problems. You can go ahead and pick a bunk on the ship, just consider yourself to have already been on the ship. I have mentioned two Neko working on the Bridge, you can either step forward as one of them or be somewhere else in the ship. You could even be moving to the PA bay entrance to receive the others if/when they return, since the Medic is injured.

So, this is Approved, just please add/adjust that info for me!

Pilot Ranking is relevant to Power Armor combat only, and gauges one's proficiency in it at a glance, and level of customizations allowed. Click the link and you will see the details. The YSS Ryujo is currently using this system.

Will do! The Pilot ranking is pretty much for PAs only.

EDIT: Ninja'd for the 2nd time today :p

EDIT 2: Thanks for the advice Reynolds - will update Katsumi's bio as well.

Just a throw in, though I don't think it totally applies to this sheet. But while pilot ranking was designed for PAs, it's actually linked to from the Star Army fighter pilot occupation page. So it probably doesn't have as much meaning for fighter pilots but still seems to be an evaluation for them.

Yeah, I had never seen that before, so I assumed it was for fighter pilots.

One more thing I forgot. As far as I know, from a post by Wes, you can't repaint or add any designs or whatever to your Mindy. It's basically an extension of your uniform. If you were part of a special unit or had permission, it might be allowed. The Captain is pretty strict, so she wouldn't be very likely to allow a new, low ranking soldier to do that. If it was an existing character that had already had it done I would probably let it slide, but I think it's best to just remove that detail for now.

She's already approved and posting in the plot. I don't have the ability to actually mark things Approved or move them or anything, as far as I know.

Moved and re-prefixed.

Just for future reference, @Reynolds, if you make sure to append the end of your posts with something that says approved in green, I'll move them whenever I see that unless I see something that desperately needs fixing. Very few people DO have the ability to move threads, so it's just a good way to flag them for me to see.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back