• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Heartbreaker] Kiko Ki

Noodles

Inactive Member
Only took me two days, but I finally finished filling out everything! I'm super excited about this character and I hope that whomever looks over her page enjoys reading about her as much as I enjoyed creating her!
I'm hoping to get a spot on YSS Hearbreaker (@Reynolds)!

Kiko Ki

Special thanks to @Amaryllis for helping me with a few edits! <3

Last edited:
Okay, everything looks pretty good here. I went ahead and did a few edits to polish things up. You already had all of the info I needed, really, I just highlighted it a bit. I made spots for more info up in the top main stat box. I guessed on the age, if she is slightly older or younger please adjust it. You might want to list her month of creation, to make it easier to keep up with her age as you do more updates down the line.

You need to go ahead and create your own user page. It's that one red link up at the top. I went ahead and changed it to your forum name. User pages usually look something like this: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=members:acewing13

I did want to ask about the Social Connections area. Are those NPCs from her history? Other PCs I'm not aware of? Just wondering why you highlighted them. In case it comes up later.

On the Heartbreaker we use the Mindy 3 (https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=stararmy:mindy_m2-3a_power_armor). So, please add that to the Inventory section of your sheet. I also like everyone to keep a loadout listed and current, so we all know what you're carrying into battle. Some examples here: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=stararmy:yss_heartbreaker#power_armor_bay

You don't need to get it set up right this minute, but I wanted you to be aware of it. You might be sent right into combat as soon as you enter RP, since we're in the middle of a mission, so you might need to set it up fairly soon, though. You can ask in the OOC thread and generally someone will be happy to help you set it up and make suggestions for gear to bring.

If you can fix those few things we should be able to get you added quickly.

I was told that for social connections, you should have a few friends they made while training unless it's against the character's nature, so I went ahead and passed that info on to Noodles. That is why they have social connections, and I apologize if I gave the wrong advice.

@Reynolds I'll get to work on it soon! Thanks for edits!
And yeah, they're a few NPCs I made up due to Ametheliana's advice. One of which I do plan on making a PC!

I hope your character isn't a huge food enthusiast as I always imagined Kiwi. I had an idea that she always hated feeding Edtoto cause the alien doesn't "Appreciate" fine cooking :p

Kiko just likes to feed people, it doesn't matter what she feeds them!
I think Edtoto will be just fine ^-^

Alright, everything looks good. This character is APPROVED if @Wes could move this to the proper spot. I've got you added to the wiki page, should be able to intro tonight.

Just dropping in to say that this thread has been a great example of GM and players working together to help a newbie get their new char done.

Speaking as an old salt, it warms my heart and reinforces my confidence in the future of SARP as a community.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back