• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Heartbreaker] Nora Shinako

Okay, starting from the top, you need to set up your user page. You can just list your characters there or keep other information there if you want.

Everyone has some sort of distinguishing features. Even if it's something you already covered in the other description areas, mention it again here. It will help people remember your character. Maybe you want to emphasize the red skin, or maybe she tends to frown or smile a lot, or always has that curios look on her face, anything.

Just using the Common Skills link is fine, and what I usually recommend. But, you should probably go ahead and write out her Medical skill with some information about her training and experience, since it is her main specialty.

We're using the Mindy 3 on the Heartbreaker, so just edit that. And remove the footnote about the MCAS since it doesn't apply to you. Make sure you add the Medical Supplies you need to your inventory as well.

I might like to see just the teeniest bit more history, but everything else seems fine. Tidy this up a bit and I'll take another look, you should be good to go with just a little work.

Alright, looks good to me! Feel free to join in. If you check the last few pages, you'll see there are some injured people. I mentioned someone in the Medbay preparing it to receive the wounded, so you can take over as that someone and get ready for people to be showing up. Although this mission will be wrapping up real soon.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back