• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Heartbreaker: The Undiscovered Uesu

Yeah, I was looking for Sara because I'm all like, "Gonna include the new person! Gonna ARR PEEEE". Also, may be zombie. Will want soldier in that case. While the Aether Saber would be pretty good at cutting up the debris, our forearm weapons should be capable of getting the job done on this kind of stuff. There's the lift that'll need a look-at if you like, or you can jump in and help us if you want, whatever. Anyway, I was mixing up the Nodal Support Drone hangars standard on the 3As with the optional Nodal Support Bit hangars that are available for equipping to Mindys. Oh, and then there's these things. I guess I got confused. I don't know why. They're all so completely different that I can't fathom how anyone could mix them up like I did. Tut tut. I updated my post to have the proper equipment name. I'm mentioning the drones, now.

Also, @Acewing13, while researching my mistake, I noticed that Skade is equipped with a Mindy M2-2D whereas everyone else on the Heartbreaker is equipped with the 3As. That may not be right.

Yeah, sorry if I forgot to mention that we're using the latest version on the Heartbreaker. Not much difference, but it's nice to have the new and improved model..!

Not effectively, just mostly sending my drones down the hallway and making sure our flank is clear of hostiles (and if the logo is sighted in other places).

Fyi, I'm still going on the thing that Skade's forgotten most of the knowledge that she learned about Uesu's fleet, so the fact that Uesu took 50k cruisers with him was conveniently forgotten. :)

lol. :rolleyes: If you get taken over, its not my fault when Skade has to shoot Edtoto in the head. Though, if you could eat a live parasite and not get taken over, I'm sure Wes would be very annoyed.

Well that's the big question then isn't it. Would everything in Edtoto that would kill something be enough to kill the parasite. Not a full life form so I guess that's a valid question.

Seems like it would depend on if Edtoto's insides are tough enough to withstand getting 'stung' by a thing that can hit a top speed of 90 mph. If you try to bite off the head first, then you have to get through the armor. Much safer to cook it with plasma first. :)

Eating is hypothetical given We are in a Vacuum right now, but her insides are like... and acid and bacteria playground on open-season. Her mouth is just the start of the unpleasantness.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back