• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Heartbreaker: The Undiscovered Uesu

Also I moved Ylva into Ingrid's room, taking Sayoko's spot.

And make sure to update your personal character pages with your new ranks.

I am going to a convention this weekend so I probably won't have any posts up until after work on Sunday.

Since paladin is gone I'd definitely be willing to absorb some people from Orochi that were left stranded, sure. I'm not sure what all went on in that plot or how it ended, though. Your character also seems to be a mercenary and not a current member of Star Army (although they are young enough that they should still be within the mandatory service period). If you can help explain a few things and iron out some wrinkles, I'm sure we can figure it out.

Best thing to do would be to put up an official submission in the character app area and @ me and anyone you think can help vouch for what went on in Orochi. Another GM or admin type that saw what went down. Then we can make a few edits and get you approved for a non-Open plot.

Alright, I think I caught everything there. If I missed a question or skipped somebody, let me know, most of the action was just moving to the PA Bay and suiting up. That post was mostly just prepping for conversation between all the sides that have shown up so far.

They posted a goodbye and talked about wrapping up Orochi, and I think that's the last we've heard from them.

Just found the post. Well at least he left cause of job stuff and nothing bad.

I'm working on getting everything added to the wiki right now, but I wanted everyone to welcome @Ace and @Player Drei to the party! I'm going to put you two in Cabin 6 together. The Heartbreaker is getting good and full again, which is nice.

If someone could help Drei get set up with a Mindy 3 loadout for the next mission, that would be really helpful.

Drei is a Bridge officer, but I'll set her up with a basic Mindy

The rule is usually that, no matter how dumb it might seem, every PC goes on the away missions, and most all NPCs stay behind.

Otherwise you might get bored when left behind on the ship. (I might have liked to do this on my Logistics character whenever possible, and do in depth posts about them dusting or restacking cargo crates while everyone else was dying.)

If she wants to stay behind, that's actually fine. Or if we want to split the party for a few to do something in a shuttle/in space and the rest go into the Station, that's also fine. She might be there to help translate the Station's various controls into something SA systems can understand, like Skade is under the hood but she's in the seat turning the wheel and seeing if the radio turns on.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…