• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Heartbreaker: The Undiscovered Uesu

Okay, I think I snuck Kondo in there fairly well, and introduced Alexis and her two Vekimen friends on their shuttle. We're running out of parking places.

So you two are both good to post now. Everyone else needs to post and keep up, too! If we do have enough people wanting to approach this differently to split into two teams, who wants to go where?

Three Vekimen. Two Females and a Male

I was going to reply with Skade using it as a last name, so my post in Ep 4 would make sense.

So the flamethrower doesn't have a damage rating...can I still have it while I figure out the damage and resubmit it?

Am I correct in assuming that Alexis is already in her power armor and is heading to the Heartbreaker for deployment?

So the flamethrower doesn't have a damage rating...can I still have it while I figure out the damage and resubmit it?

Since it's on the list of approved accessories it should be fine to bring. Damage numbers aren't a big deal to me, but if you want to try to submit some more information for it to spruce it up a bit, that would be great.

Am I correct in assuming that Alexis is already in her power armor and is heading to the Heartbreaker for deployment?

I was going to have the two Kuma shuttles dock next turn and start getting everyone situated. She most likely didn't bring any PA with her, they are usually just assigned to a ship.

What sort of weaponry besides his built-in weapons would the Captain allow Takeshi to use?

For the current situation they shouldn't really need extra weaponry. She would also probably not want to give it more guns, and the android is probably more interested in testing out its own weapons, since it's a prototype and all.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…